Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oh the fun I had!

Last night Eastlink joined forces with The Rolling Stones to make sure I had an absolutely miserable night. Eastlink helped by making sure they sucked so that I couldn't get on the internet to get information on the havoc my other nemeses, The Rolling Stones were causing. I left work at 10:30 not knowing exactly how I was going to get home because my regular bus route was closed down for the concert. I got home at midnight having crossed paths with every drunken concert lunatic in the city, each one of them wearing a wet garbage bag that they purchased from Walmart earlier that day after I told them that, yes, I was positive we were sold out of ponchos, rain jackets and splash pants. Who are all these people who live in Halifax and don't own a rain jacket? And just in case I could possibly have been a good sport about all this, it was still pouring rain during my entire trip home. So that was fun.

No comments: