Should I be concerned about this:
I was walking down my street. Two guys from the house next door were waiting at the bus stop. After I walked past them, one said to the other "That's her."
Now what could that possibly mean? I don't look like any celebrities. They saw me leave my house so they knew I lived next door. Have I been a bad neighbour? I don't play loud music, I don't smoke outside (anymore), I don't put garbage out on the wrong day.
I became paranoid that the only things they knew about me were things they learned by watching me through my windows which, as friends have noted, have no blinds. I wasn't paranoid enough to actually put up blinds. This happened several weeks ago and I've only just now gotten around to putting up some sheer curtains...basically what I'm trying to say is if you find any naked pictures of me on the internet, let me know. Thanks.
1 comment:
Yes, creepy! I would be concerned!!...Though I am overly paranoid...
Post a Comment